Your portfolio might consist of a combination of financial assets like stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, etc. It is quite difficult to manage and keep track of all the assets, as you should want to know what’s going on with your investments regularly, not just once every six months.
With the advancement of technology, things have become significantly easier, which also implies that the financial markets have improved. For example, there are various free investment portfolio trackers; with their support, you can easily keep track of all of your investments without a hassle.
You wouldn’t have to juggle between various accounts, as you only need to log in on the tracker and review everything related to your investments here.
What is a stock portfolio tracker?
It is a tool that you can use for tracking the fluctuation of securities that are held in your financial portfolio. On the tracker, you would be able to determine how the prevailing allocation accumulates with your long-term goals and analyse how your portfolio is doing concerning the market.
The trackers are simple to use, and they are equipped with powerful analytical tools. They are also combined with stock screener tools and brokerages. The good thing is that you would be able to keep track of the stocks you have invested in and the ones in which you are interested.
Are investing apps and portfolio management apps secure?
Yes, it is safe to invest in mutual funds via mobile applications.
5 Best Portfolio Tracker Apps in India
1). Delta Investment Tracker
Delta Tracker is a crypto-centric trading app available to both iOS and Android users worldwide.
While its primary audience is cryptocurrency traders and investors, Delta also has coverage for stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, options, and futures. Because of this, it may be the perfect app for tracking all of your investments.
Delta enables you to track stocks spanning global markets, such as the NYSE, NASDAQ, Eurnext, HKEX, and more. You can set the charts to show your local currency and create custom alerts to ensure you never miss a trade.
The Delta Tracker also provides options for tracking NFT prices, though this feature is still somewhat limited at this point.
- Portfolio Overview
- Asset Details and Analysis
- Multiple Portfolios
- Watchlist and Markets
- Unlimited connections to wallets and exchanges
- Supported Crypto & Stock Exchanges
- Smart Notifications & Price Alerts
- Exchange and Wallet Integration
- A free version is available.
- Keep track of multi-asset performance
- easy access to customised price alerts
- sleek design and user-friendly interface
- exchange integrations and crypto wallets
- Free subscription plans are too limited.
- Does not support any brokerage integrations.
- limited analytics for conventional assets
Kuvera is an investment app that acts as a platform for stocks, gold, and mutual funds. Kuvera is only available as an app and supports 38 of the 44 asset management companies that are registered. The app has managed to sign on more than 5000 users in the past three years, managing assets worth Rs 8000 crores.
Positioning themselves as an AI-led platform, According to Kuvera, their target market is the most affluent and mature investors, hailing from the best metros in the country.
- Portfolio monitoring and transaction execution
- Investing in direct mutual funds
- US and Indian stocks, fixed deposits, and gold
- Fund recommendations based on your aim and profile
- Keep track of external mutual funds, stocks, gold, and EPF in one place.
- Save Smart Liquid Fund
- Manage and import your family’s accounts.
- Save LTCG tax with Tax Harvesting
- Save switching costs through Trade Smart.
- Investment planning based on goals
- Skip SIP or change the amount and date.
- No fingerprint unlocks
- No 24/7 customer support
INDmoney is a personal finance management tool that helps you set budgets, track your expenses, and save money. It is available for free on iOS and Android devices.
The app has a simple and user-friendly interface. You can add expenses to various categories and set budgets for each category.
INDmoney is a fantastic app for people who are looking to save money and manage their money more effectively. It is easy to use and offers helpful information about your spending habits.
- Super Saver 2-in-1 Account from INDMoney
- Indian stock market analysis
- Mutual Fund Investments
- Credit Card Tracking & My Rewards
- Track Your Crypto Investments
- Premium Services
- One-stop shop for all your financial stuff like expenses, investments, credit cards, and insurance plans
- Zero balance in the bank
- Lowest withdrawal cost from a US stock account
- higher FD interest rates
- extremely secure platforms
- Commission-free US stock investment
- Get a home or loan against property via the app.
- Money transfer to a US stock account without hassle
- average customer support
- No internal chat platform
- Unsatisfactory premium services
It is one of the most advanced portfolio trackers, with thousands of bank connections, and keeps track of all of your assets in one place. It offers you all the detailed information you need about your investments and is perfect for newcomers, real estate experts, homemakers, and savvy cryptocurrency investors.
- It assists in equating your online brokerage account, or you can combine various stocks to note their current value.
- You can also get the current balance from your cryptocurrency wallets and exchange accounts.
- With the help of Kubera, you have a connection with more than 20,000 banks worldwide to link your accounts.
- You can also combine your home value with any vehicles or web domains you should be aware of to determine your net worth.
- The assets can be easily added simply by inserting a new row, like in a spreadsheet.
- Spreadsheet-based portfolio tracking
- connects to all major cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges.
- Estate planning documents are easy to store.
- No advertisements, and better privacy focus
- There is no mobile version (yet).
- does not offer portfolio analysis.
- Fees are higher than those of other portfolio trackers or digital vaults.
This platform provides you with amazing performance; here, you can track your shares and ETFs from more than 40 global exchanges. On Sharesight, you would be able to automatically track the performance of all your listed stocks. This tracker is mainly for the users of the UK, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada.
- track native cryptocurrency
- Customizable tax reporting
- Also, you get price change alerts.
- Dividend tracking for supported stocks
- With the help of ShareSight, you can track 67 global currencies and follow unlisted alternative investments like investment properties and fixed interest.
- Can also track multiple asset classes and is capable of tracking several asset classifications like currency, private equity, alternative investments, bonds, property, and other specialised investments in one place by using their features, called ‘custom groups’.
- advanced performance tracking
- Detailed analysis of portfolio performance
- Tax deductible
- Free for investors with under ten holdings
- Simple reporting to make tax filing easier
- support only eight major cryptos
- For new users, the interface can be overwhelming.
- Tricky to manually import trades or big CSV sheets
- Sharesight can’t carry out trades since it is not a broker.
These were some of the top stock portfolio trackers; however, you should consider all the analytics tools you might want to use when selecting a portfolio tracker app. Irrespective of the platform you choose, portfolio trackers are a fantastic way to easily track your investments from anywhere and at any time. Once you are using a tracker, you can focus mainly on making your investment portfolio grow.